Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
- Munich (GER)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Manage our end-to-end recruitment process from defining roles to active sourcing and determining good company fit (skills & culture fit) for varied positions across thinkproject in Europe
- Find and engage the best and most passionate people for thinkproject by using new and creative ways to recruit
- Educate hiring managers on process, interviews, best practices and decision making
- Ensure that applicants receive an overall picture of thinkproject and are always informed about the status of their application to ensure a positive candidate experience
- As a networker, you know what kind of recruiting trends are on the market and you will find out what trends are right for us
- Participate in special projects in the area of HR marketing and employer branding
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- 3+ years of experience of full-cycle recruiting at a fast paced tech company, preferably a startup or a midsize company
- Hands-on, active sourcing experience with a proven track record across a wide variety of roles and countries
- Experience with any Application Tracking System (ATS), LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruiting tools
- Digital mind-set and passion for social media, technologies and trends
- First experiences in HR marketing and Employer Branding desirable
- Passionate about developing new processes
- Be able to work independently as part of a team by demostrating a proative and structured way of working
- Strong communication skills in German and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Andrea Mair | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!