Team Assistant (m/f/d) in Part-Time (20-25 hours/week)
- Munich (GER)
- Part time
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Scheduling and administration of appointments as well as organization and coordination of internal and external meetings
- Organisation and booking of business trips and preparation of travel expense reports for the management team
- Contact person and central interface for colleagues, customers and business partners
- Preparation of presentations and handling of internal, external and international correspondence
- Independent coordination or support in event organisation
- Administrative support for our management team
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Successfully completed apprenticeship, preferably in the hotel industry or a similar qualification
- First professional experience in a comparable position
- Experienced handling of the MS-Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Independent working methods and flexibility with high demands on work quality and efficiency
- Organisational talent with a "hands-on" mentality as well as strong communication skills and team spirit
- Absolute discretion and trustworthiness
- Very good German and English skills (written and spoken)
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.