Team Assistant (m/f/d) in Part-Time (20-25 hours/week)
- Munich (GER)
- Part time
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Scheduling and administration of appointments as well as organization and coordination of internal and external meetings
- Organisation and booking of business trips and preparation of travel expense reports for the management team
- Contact person and central interface for colleagues, customers and business partners
- Preparation of presentations and handling of internal, external and international correspondence
- Independent coordination or support in event organisation
- Administrative support for our management team
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Successfully completed apprenticeship, preferably in the hotel industry or a similar qualification
- First professional experience in a comparable position
- Experienced handling of the MS-Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Independent working methods and flexibility with high demands on work quality and efficiency
- Organisational talent with a "hands-on" mentality as well as strong communication skills and team spirit
- Absolute discretion and trustworthiness
- Very good German and English skills (written and spoken)
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!