Technical Account Manager BIM (m/f/d)
- Essen (DE)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You will act as a confident sparring partner for construction companies and general contractors and give them professional assistance with the introduction of our software solutions DESITE MD/MD PRO/CUSTOM/SHARE/TOUCH for the BIM sector
- Your customers will be able to rely on you for in-depth all-round advice in all project phases
- Specifically, you will devise effective solutions and carry out bespoke implementation using our software
- You will advise our customers on matters relating to processes and digitalisation
- Last but not least, you will devise training concepts and deliver customer training
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Degree in civil engineering or architecture as well as at least 2 years of professional experience
- Excellent IT skills and interest in developing innovative software applications
- Enjoyment of every aspect of project work, ability to engage with complex topics
- Experience of direct customer support, charismatic and reliable character
- Outstanding written and spoken English, further foreign languages an advantage
- Goal-oriented team player with a clear customer and service orientation
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!