Technical Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Utrecht (NL)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Works closely with customers to smoothly translate the customer's wishes into a concrete product solution
- Advises customers and provides technical and non-technical training sessions and workshops, so that customers are able to use the product solution efficiently and independently. This remit also covers preparatory work and creating the corresponding documentation
- Provides direction and support to the solutions specialists with their customer-related activities
- Responds to questions from the (construction) project team efficiently and professionally and takes the initiative in offering solutions
- Flags up any issues experienced by customers and ensures follow-up by the Account Manager
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in the fields of construction, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, (technical) business studies or similar
- Has proven project experience in the construction, infrastructure or energy sectors and preferably a good knowledge of IPM
- Has an affinity with IT and software and finds it a challenge to expand his or her knowledge in this area
- Can take the lead and is a real team player
- Is customer-oriented and always looking for constructive solutions that serve mutual interests
- Has excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!