Technical Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Utrecht (NL)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Works closely with customers to smoothly translate the customer's wishes into a concrete product solution
- Advises customers and provides technical and non-technical training sessions and workshops, so that customers are able to use the product solution efficiently and independently. This remit also covers preparatory work and creating the corresponding documentation
- Provides direction and support to the solutions specialists with their customer-related activities
- Responds to questions from the (construction) project team efficiently and professionally and takes the initiative in offering solutions
- Flags up any issues experienced by customers and ensures follow-up by the Account Manager
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in the fields of construction, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, (technical) business studies or similar
- Has proven project experience in the construction, infrastructure or energy sectors and preferably a good knowledge of IPM
- Has an affinity with IT and software and finds it a challenge to expand his or her knowledge in this area
- Can take the lead and is a real team player
- Is customer-oriented and always looking for constructive solutions that serve mutual interests
- Has excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Annika Seidel | T +31 (0) 30 207 68 99
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.