Technical Lead BIM (m/f/d)
- Essen (GER)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
Reporting directly to the Group Director Software Development the Development Team Lead BIM will be responsible for the technical oversight and direction of new and existing BIM products in the thinkproject portfolio.
- Lead a team of software developers in developing new and existing software features in accordance with the product roadmap
- Define and develop system architecture for new and existing software features
- Coordinate with Product Owners to identify technical solutions and approaches to client led development and business needs
- Coordination of software integration, test automation and deployment
- Carry out technical analysis and investigation, including evaluating and selecting technical approaches
- Advise on product roadmaps to achieve strategic goals
- Write concise yet comprehensive technical documentation relating to new product architecture
- Responsible for coding standards and ensuring best practice is adhered to within the development team
- Keep up to date with best security controls and be aware of the latest threats
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Idealy broad experience in line managment of software developers / dev ops engineers
- Experience of development in Python, Go and working with PostgreSQL
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Azure technologies
- Experience in building scalable and secure webservices and REST API’s
- Experience in deploying and operating services in the cloud
- Fluent german and english language skills
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Andrea Mair | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.