Tender Manager (m/f/d)
- Utrecht (NL)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Preparing the technical and commercial aspects of the bid, including terms and conditions, and ensuring that all services are included in the final price to the client
- Liaise with the various disciplines/departments for review of commercial documents, offers and contracts for their contractual, legal, technical, commercial, financial, taxation and insurance implications and obligations and risk assessed at tender stage prior to submission
- Performing the bid qualification process in a timely and structured way, by involving all relevant parties in order to secure the deadline and due dates
- Driving continuous improvement regarding Bid & Tender process by deploying best practice
- Being involved in every aspect of the submission with excellent appreciation of what the client needs and how best to articulate how their organisation can provide that
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Holds a bachelor’s degree and is IT literate
- Has at least five years of relevant work experience in a service function, preferably in the construction, infrastructure, oil & gas, ICT or energy sector
- Has experience within a project organisation and has effective relationship manager skills to further develop customer contacts
- Can take the initiative in offering solutions to solve problems
- Has the necessary communication skills and knowledge to deal with the political forces of multinationals
- Is a self-starter, with a no-nonsense, analytical attitude and a client and relationship focus
- Has excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!