Working Student Technical Account Management (m/f/d)
- Munich (DE)
- Hour based
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Assisting the team with introduction and configuration of our software
- Handling enquiries from our users and devising effective solutions that you will subsequently implement in a bespoke manner using our highly configurable software
- Performing tasks relating to project-specific configuration of our software
- Assisting customers with data collection and maintenance
- Helping the team to prepare product documentation, instructions and training documents
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Engineering degree, ideally majoring in construction or IT
- Ability to understand the requirements of architects and civil engineers
- Ability to engage with complex topics
- Excellent IT skills and interest in developing innovative software applications
- Charismatic and reliable character with an independent, goal-oriented working method
- Team player with a clear customer and service orientation
- Outstanding spoken and written German and English
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.