Werkstudent (m/w/d) Recruiting
Working Student (m/f/d) Recruitment - Active Sourcing
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You will work closely with Talent Acquisition Management, support their day-to-day business and are mainly responsible for the following areas:
- Preparation and creation of presentations
- Implementation of operational tasks in recruiting, e.g. Invitation management and the placement of job advertisements
- Management of active sourcing to generate new applicants
- Support with organizational and administrative tasks for the entire HR team
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You are studying business administration, economics, HR management or a similar subject
- You have already gained initial practical experience in recruitment through internships or student traineeships
- You have solid experience with active sourcing
- You are familiar with MS Office, are business-fluent in German and have a good knowledge of English
- It matters to us that you are approachable, flexible and communicative. In addition, you are keen to take responsibility, and work independently
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Minette Tshibangu| T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.