Working Student Consulting (m/f/d)
- Wurzburg (GER)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Your will assist our project managers in their day-to-day work
- You will handle enquiries from our customers and work to ensure that problems are solved promptly and efficiently
- You will perform tasks relating to project-specific configuration of our software
- You will assist our customers with data collection and maintenance
- You will help with preparation of product documentation, instructions and training documents
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You are studying for a degree in engineering, ideally focussing on construction
- You are able understand the requirements of architects and engineers
- You are willing to get to grips with complex issues
- You are communicative and charismatic
- You enjoy working in a team but can also work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- You have excellent IT skills and enjoy actively developing new software products; programming knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- You are interested in a longer-term student traineeship (approx. 12 hours/week)
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!