Working Student Consulting (m/f/d)
- Wurzburg (GER)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Your will assist our project managers in their day-to-day work
- You will handle enquiries from our customers and work to ensure that problems are solved promptly and efficiently
- You will perform tasks relating to project-specific configuration of our software
- You will assist our customers with data collection and maintenance
- You will help with preparation of product documentation, instructions and training documents
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You are studying for a degree in engineering, ideally focussing on construction
- You are able understand the requirements of architects and engineers
- You are willing to get to grips with complex issues
- You are communicative and charismatic
- You enjoy working in a team but can also work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- You have excellent IT skills and enjoy actively developing new software products; programming knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- You are interested in a longer-term student traineeship (approx. 12 hours/week)
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.