Working Student Technical Account Management (m/f/d)
- Munich (GER)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Assisting the team with introduction and configuration of our software
- Handling enquiries from our users and devising effective solutions that you will subsequently implement in a bespoke manner using our highly configurable software
- Performing tasks relating to project-specific configuration of our software
- Assisting customers with data collection and maintenance
- Helping the team to prepare product documentation, instructions and training documents
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Engineering degree, ideally majoring in construction or IT
- Ability to understand the requirements of architects and civil engineers
- Ability to engage with complex topics
- Excellent IT skills and interest in developing innovative software applications
- Charismatic and reliable character with an independent, goal-oriented working method
- Team player with a clear customer and service orientation
- Outstanding spoken and written German and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!