Working Student Technical Account Management (m/f/d)
- Munich (DE)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Assisting the team with introduction and configuration of our software
- Handling enquiries from our users and devising effective solutions that you will subsequently implement in a bespoke manner using our highly configurable software
- Performing tasks relating to project-specific configuration of our software
- Assisting customers with data collection and maintenance
- Helping the team to prepare product documentation, instructions and training documents
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Engineering degree, ideally majoring in construction or IT
- Ability to understand the requirements of architects and civil engineers
- Ability to engage with complex topics
- Excellent IT skills and interest in developing innovative software applications
- Charismatic and reliable character with an independent, goal-oriented working method
- Team player with a clear customer and service orientation
- Outstanding spoken and written German and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.