Working Student (m/f/d) Human Resources
- Munich (GER)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You will work closely with the HR team, help your colleagues in their day-to-day business and assist with HR marketing and employer branding projects (e.g. job fairs)
- You will take on operational tasks in recruitment such as invitation management or the placing of job adverts
- You will be involved in various aspects of employee support and take on organisational and administrative
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You are studying business administration, economics, HR management or a similar subject
- You have already gained initial practical experience in human resources through placements or student traineeships (desirable)
- You are familiar with MS Office, are business-fluent in German and have a good knowledge of English
- It matters to us that you are approachable, flexible and communicative. In addition, you are keen to take
responsibility, and work independently
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!